TAKING HEART® Workshops
Our workshops offer participants the opportunity to refresh their view of life in a purposeful way. Each program is faciliated by CMK founder Marie Kelly who uses the creative arts to engage participants.
The primary goals of our workshops are to help attendees build self esteem, self awareness, self expression and self confidence. We offer a full spectrum of one-hour programs including:
- Consumer Workshop (communications skills)
- Storytelling 101 (basic steps)
- Story Writing For Gift Giving (basic steps)
- Advertising 101 (consumer psychology)
- Finding Your Own Sunshine (winter light sensitivity)
- Birth Order (family member traits)
- Good Bones (friendship and loss)
- Angels - Do They Exist? (beliefs and life experiences)
- Mental Health From A-Z
- Balance (how to manage it)
- Memoir (1 hour a week for 4 weeks)
Consulting Services and Educational Materials
We offer consulting services to organizations such as developing custom or customized training programs. We also publish educational materials, which may be used as stand-alone products or as adjuncts to training programs.
To learn more about CMK's workshops and other services, contact Marie Kelly at 508-485-4523, or send an email.